May 22, 2011

Hell Bound

The pain you gave like a knife through the heart
the wind wont give an answer; my life falls apart
You ripped me open and pulled me to shreds
the whole time I'm thinking I would rather be dead
A black candle burns, your face is near
the flame grows stronger, you begin to fear
if worse comes to worst you will die in time
Never to see or hear the drop of a dime
If worst comes to best, as best it can be
You will have to live in hell for all eternity
The fire is so hot, your skin turns crisp
"Why did I do this" you wonder, gone in a wisp
This pain soon dies as comes another
This pain is different than any other
This is the pain that you left in me
as you went to hell for all eternity
I did not send you as you may think
It was all the ones you hurt, now doesn't that stink?
Your luck went sour, your life turned bad
I bet you think twice before making someone sad
Never again will I trust you
I now turn away from someone so cruel
To break my heart and many others too
I'm so glad this happened to someone like you
You belong where you are in your home made of fire
As I give into temptation and to desire
to make you go, to make you stay
in hell for life, not just for today
-Date unknown

1 comment: